Tuesday, June 9, 2009




Fun in the water! Charli gave me some wonderful shots Sunday! These are of her in the water, Look at that diaper as she walks up the hill, LOL!
My new children did really well, Yochih came in crying but after I got her Mom out she stopped after 5 minutes or so and stayed by me for a long time. She then started playing and was smiling and laughing, she is a beautiful child! The little boy, Cai was fine, just like he had been there. I only had 5 kids and it was nice. I should have all today and Thursday.
Had a meeting for VBS, it is coming up fast! The 20th we will have a Kick off with water games and a parade through local neighborhoods, that is a fun day. I will be getting all my crafts together and rearranging my class for it soon.
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

No comments: