Friday, June 12, 2009

Good Morning!
I finally decided the pictures and have them ready to take to the festival today. Actually I developed 2 of Charli and will see which one of those is best and did the one of the bird at the beach and the water lily, I hope you will wish me luck!
I did find out what is going on at work and my 3 oldest will move up, I am trying to keep Hunter, though because he won't be he much the summer since his Mom is a teacher and I am afraid he will have trouble adjusting. He is the one I initially had trouble with but I learned how to be a better teacher for him and I do not want that to be messed up. I haven't met the new ones coming up, either, I do know one is another of Shirley's grand kids and hasn't been at the center long.
These are zinnias from my garden, I love the speckled ones, they came from seeds I bout at Jackson. I will try more next year, I think. Well I had better hurry because I want to stop by Walgreen's before work!

No comments: