Wednesday, June 10, 2009





My Butterfly bush is starting to bloom and my zinnias are showing out! Next year I need to plan better on them though, I need to figure out height better because I have some shorter ones in the middle. I have had good luck with these and my Verbena and my petunias are ok but the phlox, hummingbird rose and salvia are not as good. I know why though, Les mixed sand in the top soil instead of using potting soil and the soil is too hard, will remember that next year!
Yochih, my new little girl did not cry at all yesterday but stayed in my lap or beside me the whole time. Cai and mason were sick so had just 5 kids again.
When I got over to Gina's Charli was whiney! I had to laugh, she when into her room, got a blanket and crawled on the sofa before Gina even left! She went to sleep a few minutes after 2 and did not wake up until just before 5! Shae was in a fun mood then and we played until her Daddy came home. Got some great pictures of her dancing for me!

2 comments:

Amberpony Creates said...

What Beautiful Flowers!!!
Thanks for Your Concern and Hints on my Yeast Infection.
I am going to my natural Path Friday. She is afraid that the infection is Systemic and she is going to treat me more aggressively that I have been treated. This Doctor is not controlled be Insurance Company so she can treat me as she see fit. :)

Zaroga said...

Just beautiful! My butterfly bush is blooming too. I'm not seeing much activity in butterflies or bees around them though like last year. I haven't planted zinnias in a long time. Maybe next year :-)