Thursday, February 5, 2009

What a Long day I had! After work I kept Charli then we had our last night of Revival Then ate with Kevin and Shannon, it was 10:00 when I got home!
Poor Charli had fallen when I got to Gina's and had a bump on the head. Thank goodness it was just a triangle shaped light bruise. What was so bad is Annabelle had bumped her head at work and gotten a bruise, too!
This picture of Charli is from a photo shoot and the kit is the same one I used for my header, Thumbody Loves You by Cathy K at Scrapbook Elements I Really love using this kit! I will add a couple of more pages later. I hope you have a great day!
OH, my new Bble Verse is Prov. 4:23 "Guard your heart above all else,
for it determines the course of your life." How true this is! I think it's a wonderful verse for February!

No comments: