Saturday, January 10, 2009

A Word Art Freebie for you!


Today I am sharing a little word art of my verse for the week
I hope you like it and you will also join me in learning a verse a week!
There are so many people out there with broken hearts and troubles, I don't know how they get along with out Faith!
We have a family in the town I just moved from that needs prayers. The father and his 4 year old were riding a go cart Christmas when another child, a 16 year old ran into them on her 4 wheeler. They were all taken to a NC burn unit because the one in Augusta is understaffed and couldn't handle it. The 4 year old is Very Severe and in a drug induced coma, here is the link to our paper it is an online news paper and keeps updating the story.
They are having several fund raisers so pray with me that this child and his family will be blessed and get the help they need. I feel for the young girl Trish. I am sure she has so much guilt!
My best friend Leighanne is having problems, too, her blood palettes keep dropping. She had to take some chemo treatment this week and is feeling so tired! I ask you will agree in prayer the Drs will find the cause and help her. She had a stomach virus and they believe this triggered it. They may have to remove her spleen.
Zaroga, I am also praying for you! I hope you and your family can get straight and have a blessed year!
I am blessed that although my cough is aggravating (I once broke a rib coughing) and it is hard to breathe when it gets cold I don't have any real pains. My hands look like it from the arthritis but as long as I can crochet and make pages I will do fine. I really want a laptop but am concerned if I can use one easily on not.
Well that's enough for today, I hope I have several comments to moderate later, I need to go offline and work on a calendar and the churchbook. I will start taking family pictures at church tomorrow for a directory.
God Bless us EVERYONE!

2 comments:

Zaroga said...

Tammy, sometimes our problems seem so great and then we read of other's problems and ours are tiny compared to theirs.

I like your word art. I also like your dragonfly picture.

I do appreciate your prayers. I will keep you and this family in my prayers along with many other friends.

My fingers like the laptop much better than a regular keyboard. Best thing is go to a store and try the keyboard out. I prefer using the laptop at a table... mainly because this is a large laptop. I have used it with a laptop board under it that has a cushion on the bottom that eases the pressure of the weight some. I prefer the mouse to the keyboard function on navigating :-) Even though the mouse is small it is comfortable for me.

I used to crochet. I'm not up to big projects any more. Do you have any pattern for small items to use up scrap yarn?

Zaroga said...

Tammy on the Medrol pack. It makes my heart beat really fast sometimes and my blood pressure shoots up. I don't normally have high blood pressure. I will be glad when I finish the pack... two more days!

Hats and scarves aren't worn very often here. I have some old Work Basket magazines. Maybe I can find something in them. I also have some file folders with patterns files away. If I can wade through the mess in that room to get to the files. The room is going to be re-done maybe this fall and boxes are being packed. We just do a bit at a time.

If you do come across a cute pattern for those scraps let me know at fourof5zs@yahoo.com. Thank!