Monday, January 5, 2009

I thought I could take a breather with making all those books when I realized I had to do the Church Book! Homecoming is Feb. 1 and I do the book every year! We are getting together a Members Book too and next Sunday I will start taking family pictures of the members I hope I can get most of them so no one will be left out!
Bud said something last Wednesday that has been on my mind and I did my Children's Church on it yesterday. Someone told him they were an Average Christian and he said how that bothered him. He's so right! I read Hermie the Common Caterpillar by Max Lucado and told them how they shouldn't settle for "C"s in school and for being average as a Christian!
This year I will be above average as a follower and hope others will do the same. It's easy for me to go to church every Sunday and on Wednesday nights but I will spend more time this year learning the Bible and hope that too will be a part of who I am... an Above Average Christian.

No comments: