Tuesday, January 20, 2009



January 20, one of the biggest days in the history of the United States and Charli's First Birthday, how cool is that!
I had a blast playing with her last night! Les put some batteries in a couple of the VW toys I had and I let her play with the ones I keep on the bottom shelf. She also ate some grits and toast, she liked the grits, I put cheese in them and ate a whole piece of toast and started on another! She's starting on whole milk now, too and drinking from a sippy cup. What was funny is I was holding her as she was eating her toast and she started trying to feed me and make some silly faces! I made faces back and she would laugh that sweet laugh she has.
That's why I am keeping up with this Blog. I hope one day she will read it and know how precious little moments like this are!
It's amazing to me how she is getting around since she just started really walking Wednesday, she was chasing Tye, our grand-dog, around the house! She was turning around on one foot and really doing well.
I really am behind on my book! I need to focus and get it done, Les will be out of work until tomorrow, that really keeps us behind, if it does snow I will be out of work, too, while I could work on the book I need the money for rent so I hope it doesn't!

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

She is just so cute. I'm glad she had a great birthday.