Thursday, January 22, 2009

I am so amazed at how smart children are! Working with toddlers makes me more aware, I guess, yesterday one of my parents dropped her child off and told each of the kids good bye calling their names. Ryan said "Goodbye, Mommy" and Katie said "That's not Your Mommy!" I told them that was Caleb's mommy, Miss Samantha and said each of the Mommy's names. When I told her her Mommy was Miss Pam she said "No, it's just Mommy"
After taking our nap Charli saw that Yogabbagabba was on and she had on these PJ's. She looked down and saw Foofa and grabbed her shirt, I said Yes, that's Foofa and she smiled. A few minutes later I asked her where was Foofa and she patted her shirt. That really made me happy that at 1 year old she could connect her shirt to the TV program! I showed Trey when he came in that she had picked that up. She also knows that I am Meme and has called me a couple of times and when I ask "who's Meme's girl?" she smiles and pats herself.

OH, I realized I didn't share this week's scripture yet, Col. 3:2 Set your affections on things above, and not on things of this earth.

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

I've been busy, so I'm behind.

Toddlers are amazing :-)