Thursday, July 9, 2009

These are the dolls my sister is making to sell, they are very cute. A lot of work go into making them. I can do a lot but sewing by hand is not my thing!
I was sad that I had to throw away some of the dolls that were Gina's when I cleaned some things out of the garage the other day. The box had gotten wet and mildewed several including a couple of dolls my MIL had made out of mop heads. I couldn't even get pictures they were so bad. I asked Gina if she wanted any of her Ty beanies or any of the stuff and she said No so I am going to put them in the yard sale, too.
I will be glad to get this stuff out of my office! I can barely walk in here because my sister brought over her stuff and I have my things in here, too!

My knee is really giving me trouble. At first it was my left knee and I have a knot on it where arthritis is attacking my knee cap but now I have fluid on my right knee and it is hard to get up in the morning and walk. It is something I am writing mostly because I want to keep up with how long I am having trouble and not trying to complain. You see I do not say too much to Les about things like this because he Always has so many aches and pains that mine is no big deal. I did show him how my knee was swollen but when I asked for help cleaning the garage for the yard sale he got aggrivated and said I just didn't know how badly his knee hurt and he didn't want to be on it getting stuff out of the garage. I got want I needed out of the garage with out reminding him about My Knee but I think you understand, now. I will just take my Advil and Celebrex and go on.

3 comments:

Zaroga said...

Those are cute dolls!

I know bad knees too. If you have fluid on the knee you should probably go to the doctor. The fluid may need to be drawn off. Sometimes injections help with the aches and pains. I hope your knees and Les's feel better soon.

Kar said...

Hope your yard sale goes well and that you and Les feel better soon! Love the pics of Charli with the butterfly wings. Too cute!

Angela Toucan said...

those dolls are cute