Wednesday, July 8, 2009




I did these pages for challenges at Ginger Scraps, they is done with a brand new release called Enchanted Forest by Miss Erin. The one at top is a photo editing challenge and I combined several photos. The other two are an Inspiration challenge and it was "SMELL" I knew I wanted to do my herbs.
Yesterday was better than Monday at work, We are really having trouble with one of the kids biting, though! My assistant had him bite 3 kids Monday afternoon! The new child is so behind the others, the art project we did today was proof for sure. I might as well be talking to the table as he does not seem to listen or understand what we ask him. I pray he will do better quickly! He did not take a nap either and that is Not good!

My youngest sister called and asked would I let her have a yard sale at my house so we are doing it Saturday. I got more stuff from the garage and need to get it ready. I like getting rid of this Junk!

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Great pages! I love touching basil just to smell it :-)