Friday, July 10, 2009





Greenwood is gearing up for the Festival of Discovery this week end!
These are some pictures from last year when Les and I met Tim and Leigh Ann there. We are going tonight because he has to work tomorrow night. I live so close to town I can almost smell the food from my front porch!
We worked in the yard for quite awhile and it will look nice for Saturday! Les's wheeling and dealing got us a Lawn Vac with a wood chipper and it is Great! After cutting, weeding and weed eating we just walk over the yard and everything is sucked up and can be used for mulch! SO COOL!
I haven't got as much as I would like gathered together for Saturday but the garage is Much better my yard looks great and maybe I will make a few $$$

3 comments:

Kar said...

Love the pics! Especially the Swamp Boy BBQ one with the little pig chef head hanging from the tent! Too cute! I'm weird that way. :) Looks like fun for all!

Zaroga said...

That looks like a great festival. My son used to do the barbecue cook offs. He doesn't have the time now.

Kar said...

I sent you a pretty long email about what I remember from growing up in the Greenwood area. Sorry! :) I didn't intend on writing a book but I just started typing and couldn't stop. :)

Hope you had fun at the festival! Have a great day!

xxxx