Monday, June 1, 2009

This is this week's WA by Rina for the challenge at SBE Rina has a couple of gorgeous new kits out so be sure and stop by and see them while you are there.
We are starting a new theme for the month of June, based on the concept of PURPOSE. With that in mind, the scripture verse for Week 17 comes from Psalm 33:11 which says:
“But the plans of the LORD stand firm forever, the purposes of his heart through all generations.”

** Be sure to read the General Guidelines to the challenge HERE, where you can find out what will happen each week. It will tell you how you can take part, what you will be receiving, where to post your submissions to, etc.


This was a gift yesterday from the GAs at church, I am glad both the GA and RAs were started back. Les and I used to do them ten years ago, we even have a plaque that we were awarded. Time sure is passing by!
I have got to get the crafts together for VBS, Les has the story times and I do the crafts. Now we rotate so we have different groups come in and so we will have 3 or 4 classes. That really works out great. The biggest thing is my Sundayschool class is small and I have 2 sofas in it, the kids love our class and I will go in a find a pile of kids in there. Sometimes I wonder why I keep teaching but I think being surrounded by kids helps me keep young.
I hope to get started tagging things for my yard sale Saturday, I think I am going to sale down some of my scrapbooking stuff.

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

The plant/flowers are beautiful. You two sure stay busy.