Saturday, February 14, 2009




Here are some pictures from the concert last night. It was Awesome, it was 1:00 before we got home! They said there were over 13,000 people there, We didn't have to wait in line but 10 or 15 minutes. Toby Mac was the big draw and those teens loved him, we all did, too. There ended up being 19 people in our group.
The news is not good on my FIL, we will know exactly Monday. I Do Not want ANYONE to tell Jeremy before I have a chance to. I am not going to tell my DIL either. I am going to email him to call me ASAP, I am praying nothing will happen until he gets back in the states. I don't like people telling me about my own family when something important goes on and I will give my son the same respect! I just hope he will call me, I haven't heard at all from him since he got in the states and know he only had two weeks and has gone back. I am not Mad he didn't call me on my birthday or to say good-bye. I have grown to expect it...

No comments: