Thursday, February 12, 2009

Well, Ma Howard will be buried today, I am sad that it is at 11AM and I will be at work and can't go. Gina did a great job on her hair and she really looked nice, especially since she had cancer.
When I got home yesterday after keeping Charli Les said Dad had taken a turn for the worse and I needed to go see him before church. I got there and he was sitting there eating his supper. It seems like they do that to me all the time, tell me he's about gone and when I get there he looks pretty good, I told everyone it's because I came to see him. Uncle Bud and Louise were there along with Janette and my MIL. I sat on the bed beside him and talked to him and he ate his fruit and a little bit from his plate. He is still taking fluids and the antibiotics and they did a CT scan.
Looks like Les has a Broken foot now. He went to see his Dr today and has to be at Sports Medicine at 8:05. I told him he had to STOP finding reasons every month to go to the DR! Douglas from church said he didn't know whether to pray or just shoot him! At the funeral home Bobbi was teasing him too. I told her I wouldn't shoot him because that was messy, it would be something a lot neater. I tease him that's why I watch all the Forensic shows! I tell him all the time he better not end up cripple, that's what Nursing Homes are for! I wish I could afford AFLAC again because the medical bills are ridiculous!
I am keeping a record this year by noting how many times he does go to the Dr. last year it was over 20 times.
I guess today is not a very uplifting post! I did have a pretty good day, though, The kids were good at work, Katie was out, Caleb is still out after his surgery and Kamryn went home with the stomache bug. Charli was Great and the service at church was wonderful. even at the Funeral Home people knew she was ready and it wasn't sad. All in all, I can count several blessings!

No comments: