Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Had a great day yesterday, I picked Charli up and went to see Grandmama, she hadn't seen her walk yet. Then we came home and took a nap, she thinks she has to sleep on top of me, that's so funny. She lays right down and goes to sleep, though. Gina had to work late and Trey was working on some signs so Les cooked a nice supper and so she and Gina ate with us.
I had to redo the church book a little and add the history. I think the members will really enjoy getting their copies Sunday at Homecoming! I will take it to the printers after work and get them Friday. How exciting to see a book you've done. This is actually my third but the first two were cookbooks I made when I worked at Wal-Mart. One was a fund raiser for Hospice and one for Children's Miracle Network.
My real dream is to do Children's books! I always wanted Jeremy to help illustrate but I don't think that will happen. Maybe I can use my digital skills.
Well off to play with my babies!

No comments: