Thursday, June 10, 2010

I feel very blessed this morning. I woke up to a clean house and even though I actually spent from about 11:00 to 3:00 and then got another hour and a half before I got up at 7:30 so I feel refreshed. That's pretty good since I can't take my sleep pill until tonight, LOL.
David and Paula dropped by for awhile after church to check on me. They thought I had already went to Charleston by we leave Saturday. Jeff is going to paint the kitchen while we are gone which is awesome!
I love this picture of Jeremy and Seth!
Jeremy and I how made a promise to text more and I told him what happened with the tree falling and he wrote back later when he was driving he saw a car spin out, hit another car and go into a fence that was up around a construction site! I thought that was freaky that we both saw something while we were in the car on the same day! He and I both hate to talk on the phone but this will work out great!
I told Charli the Dr told me to wear my air all the time so yesterday when I switched from one tank to the other she would point that finger and get a funny voice and say "Doctor said WEAR YOUR AIR!" She is so funny.
That's her thing, she tells everyone, "You're so FUNNY!" and laughs a big laugh. I tell her, "See you in the Funny Papers!" and she repeats that.
Life is great. I am so blessed to have the opportunity to leave work and keep her full time.

No comments: