Friday, October 9, 2009

Thhis is what Easton's Mom, Tonya made for our Friday theme party today! Isn't it adorable? I do feel bad that it was my new assistant's last day and he had cried and woke them all up so they didn't get the last hour of nap, I am sure she was ready to get out of there! Gloria is going to be my 'new' new assistant and I know her, she did her training in my class last year. On days like this I think I need a new job! Because of the infection I have had this week I really am struggling to catch my breath!Here are some of the earrings I made this week. Have not done any the last couple of days and have not scrapped in several, just not feeling creative. Took a 3 hour nap when I got home, am so tired..... Gina just called and could barely talk to her.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Sure hope you start feeling better soon Tammy. It's the pits when your not feeling the best. Luckily, no one here has caught anything yet. Hopefully it will stay that way.

Love the earrings! Perfect for Halloween.

xxxx