Saturday, October 10, 2009


I slept a lot again today and coughed a good bit but starting to feel some better, still not quite well but still taking my antibiotics. The best thing is I didn't have to talk because Les was at work, BUT Jeremy called to tell me he made Sargent. I had seen the pictures on Facebook so knew. It was nice to hear from him. Seth has been going to Daycare a little, that is one of the benefits so Jeremy can spend time with Julie... the Army pays for it for a month.
I worked on this necklace for a long time, I am not real happy with it and may rework it a third time, the beads and colors are great it just doesn't hang right.

1 comment:

Kar said...

Congrats to Jeremy! Way to go! Thanks for serving Jeremy!

I love the colors in the necklace also. I'm sure you will get it to where you happy with it. :)

xxxx