Thursday, October 8, 2009

Music, Music, Music!






When I was in elementary school The Swingin' Medallions bus would be parked at a house right beside my school. In 1966 when I was 6 they did a song Double Shot of my Baby's Love was the 57th best song of the years. They are from Greenwood yet I had never heard them, the concerts are usually $25 a ticket. Well finally I got to see them tonight after Charli's Kindermusic class!
I took the video on my camera which means no music but it is done to the song Shotgun which is sample 4 on the link above. John McElrath here is the only original member of the band and he is having a spin off with Josh Boatright, I have to say John does pretty well on stage and playing upside down!
Les went with me to take Charli, I am still only about 80% well but really wanting to see the group. I wish I had taken Charli, there were hundred's of people there and many kids right up front dancing!

No comments: