Friday, October 2, 2009



I'm Back! I finally got my internet back, I went to Kindermusic with Charli last night, got some cute pictures and I will share them later, I took this video of her on my camera. Next time I will lighten it up. Notice she disappears to get her paci, LOL! She is dancing to the music in TV. She did wonderful, the teacher was amazed that she could jump so well at 20 months but she has done that for about 2 months. Most children are closer to 2 years before they can jump that well!
I have sold several jewelry pieces including 3 necklaces (one is prepaid and I have not made yet) and 4 pairs of earrings. I have orders, too. I have a lot of catching up to do so will talk later.

1 comment:

Amberpony Creates said...

Hi Tammy
thought I would pop in and tell you that my Round 4 Kit is at my blog Thanks for getting me there!
It is called "Back Country" and full of textured woodsy paper and Old cabin themed elements and frames. Not so sure that is your style but I thought I would let ya know. I have it up for 1 week.
I am looking for a store.