Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I am not used to a laptop, I saved yesterday's post as a draft instead of publishing, LOL! At least I am going a little faster and not having to backspace as much! Charli and I are watching Olivia and she is doing a little 'seat dance'. I sold a necklace I designed today to match Miss Juanita's earrings from last week, I will post a picture when I get things back to normal, I am getting more jewelry done, at least! Sold a pair of earings at church and got an order for a necklace in red and black for Carolyn, too. Kristi wants to look Sunday and get some Christmas gifts.
Dakota is going up this week and I got Parker and will be getting Carver too, I had Carver's brother and love that family! Parker did great today and I tink his is ging to be a wonderful child.
I am loving how much Charli is talking, I keep telling Gina to video her doing her dancing and stuff, she is going to start Music class and guess who gets to take her?

No comments: