Saturday, October 3, 2009



Here are the pictures of Charli at Kindermusic Thursday, I was so proud she played well with the others and even let Miss Nicky hold her! She is not one for letting strangers touch her. She had a good time playing with the dinosaur after class, he is interactive and 'eats' and 'sleeps' and 'talks', so cute!

********************

Well since I am 'back' I thought I would do a few challenges and the first is Kat's Challenge to Blog about a topic she picked, Jon and Kate plus 8. First I think that anyone going that public in their marriage needs to realize the marriage probably won't last with all the 'trash news' printing lies and every move being scrutinized, it is not fair to the kids, either, I can't imagine the teasing at school they would get! I have never watched the show, I don't like Drama so shows like this do not appeal to me. I am glad they dropped him, even the shows last night reported he was looking at a new house in Beverly Hills, go figure. I just pray the poor children can make it through with every one knowing about their intimate lives like that! I wonder does she even teach them about Faith and Prayer to make it through...

No comments: