Thursday, September 24, 2009

This is Charli's 20 month picture, she is singing the ABC song for me and though she doesn't have all the letters down she has the tune and she sways her hips as she sings it.
I am running late this morning, I didn't sleep much and got up about 6:25 so I will post the pictures of her 'fixing' her car later. She is saying "I lub you" and getting easier to get kisses from which I adore. She even gave Tim a real kiss instead of turning her head for him to kiss her Sunday; that's what she does for non family members.
Dakota stubbed her toe yesterday at work on her chair at lunch, poor thing I sat her on the sink so I could wash off the blood and she was screaming. I was so glad her Nana could come in and help get it covered with a band aid and calm her down!

No comments: