Monday, September 21, 2009


Just in case I am MIA for awhile I may lose my internet, with this summer's high power bills and I have car insurance due by Friday I may have to give this 'luxury' up. Les is taking on some car repairs but the rain is stopping that right now and sales are not so great at work and they will shorten his hours. My part time job helps some but I don't want to give up keeping Charli to switch plus I don't think I could hold up working much more. I am making crafts that I can to sell but you all know you have to put money into that for supplies. Besides Gina has helped me over and over again.
Please don't think I an griping or anything, life has moments for all of us I just want you to know so you will pray for Les and I, we are supposed to have a woman buy our old car but Les needs to repair something and we need $75 for that, she put a deposit down many months ago and we hadn't heard from her until a couple weeks ago.
I may get to check in on Gina's computer but probably no pictures. I thank you all for taking the time to read this and for your prayers!

No comments: