Wednesday, September 23, 2009



OK here are the first two pairs of earrings I made in my class. I have gotten better at making them now. I gave my Grandmother the coral ones and Mom the purple dangles. I have also sold 2 pairs at work and as soon as I get more wire have an order foe a necklace.
The new NCIS came on last night, I am glad Ziva is back!
Only had 3 kids until lunch when the 4th came in, Lauren and mason have colds. Mason should be back today.
I so enjoyed talking to Charli yesterday, I would say 'Did you play with Sierra Sunday?" and she would say "Yes" I am trying to teach her to say yes Ma'am. Once she said Yes then next question just said Ma'am.
She slept most of the time though, I am going earlier today.

3 comments:

Amberpony Creates said...

Nice Job on the earings They are So Fun To Make......
WOW those Buterflys are Gorgous!!!
Ok Here it Is
My Round 3 Kit is up and I am in the Running to make it to Round 4....
Please come Vote For Me.... The Deadline to vote by is Sept 24th at 2am EST....
I can't Believe I made it this far and I am actually starting to get Excited..... LOL

Kar said...

You've been a busy little bee lately! The earrings look absolutely wonderful! Very nice job dear!

xxxx

Angela Toucan said...

they are fabulous earings