Wednesday, September 16, 2009

It's almost 9 and I have just gotten home and put my PJ's on, not even got to eat yet. I am making this super quick because I am watching America's Got Talent and grabbing a bite to eat. These are glass dessert cups from my Nanny but before that they belonged to my Aunt Doll who was my favorite aunt. The reason I decided to add this is I am going to make Garden Totems out of glass. Not these of course, but I am watching for cheap and unusual pieces to start and Les is helping me.
Have a great day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Amberpony Creates said...

Oh My you have been Busy!
I love your glass Cups
We used to have Grass Hoppers in Crystal Glasses shaped like that at my Great Aunts House.

BY the way tomorrow the 17th is the last day to Vote. I made a Vintage Friendship Kit called Best Buds. Yup another kit unlike the others. But I am way behind in the popularity contest. But I am getting lots of views of my close up.

Thanks For Supporting Me

Kar said...

Love those cups. The remind me of the ones Mom and Mema have. They always put jello and pudding in them because it looked extra special. I miss that. Thanks for sharing dear. I love remembering about things like that. :)

I had to hurry with my "stuff" just so I could watch AGT last night. What a great outcome. I think alot of them will continue on and get contracts somewhere. Too much talent not to.

xxxx

The Beading Gem said...

Now that is a truly creative idea! Bet it will look lovely with garden lights on!