Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Birthday, Twila!

March 1968
Easter 1970?
With our cousins in '64 0r '65

Today is my sister Twila's 47th birthday so I want to wish her a great one! I won't see her today so will have to try toward the week end.
After I keep Charli today I have a class I am taking, it is a jewelry making class and I am so excited! Every night this week I have something to do, Wed. church, Thursday The Swingin' Medallions are going to be Uptown at 5:30 and we are going, Friday I am taking Mom out for her birthday and Sat. we are having a get together with our friends. I don't know if I will get much scrapping done!

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Happy Birthday to Twila!

I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. I've been doing catch-up on housework and paperwork... a lot was left to the side over the last few months. With both of us having surgeries that took a good recovery time some things just had to be ignored.

We'll be going to see our daughter next week. So I won't have much time to read this week and will have no internet connection while we visit her.
I'll visit again as soon as I can.