Monday, September 14, 2009

Good News!


OK, here are a couple of pictures from yesterday's Baptism, this is a mother and son, Karen and Dylan, she is the sister of our good friend Kevin, we had about 10 baptized this time.

I have some good news! For the last couple of months I have been praying seriously for my SIL, she always called me a Holy Roller and would make comments because I spend so much time at church, well she came over today (only 2nd time she has been here) and she has changed her attitude! She has been separated from her DH and he also has started reading the Bible and they are back together, I am so happy! I will pray she finds a church just for her, I invited her to church but I have enough family that belong to church and don't come now. She took her GED and passed all but the Math part and has lost a lot of weight. I guess it's been about a month since I saw her but she was so happy and I wasProud!

Now I can go to the next person on my list who needs to be in church...

No comments: