Wednesday, June 24, 2009




Today is Les' Birthday, that's him on the right, it was tacky night and he was one of the adult winners, he won a Tack, LOL! Any excuse to wear holey jeans! You can tell they really had fun, I took this quick shot of him doing the puppet, it was crowded so I didn't get the best shot,


Now my zinnias are really showing out! I have some huge ones I will post later, they are over 3 foot tall, next year I need to leave out the small ones or put them somewhere else, they are towered over and not getting sun. I will be more organized in my planting, too.
Charli is having a great time and being a good girl, she loved the Coke Museum in Atlanta, she loves carbonated drinks and enjoyed them all. She also had a Ball at the hotel, Gina said.
Dumb me missed my eye appointment and had to reschedule, I have to look at my planner every week and I had in my mind Tuesday instead of Monday! Have to wait until July 9 now.

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

It does look like fun was had.

I remember the Coke museum and the only bad Coke was one called Beverly.

I couldn't do all that tasting now :-)