Saturday, June 27, 2009





I was so excited that Gina and Trey came home early and we got to take Charli to VBS and then uptown last night! We wanted to hear the Jazz music but they were putting up the stage before 9:00 so we took her around that side of the street to the topiaries we did not see before and the little petting zoo area, she Loved that! Gina was surprised that she stayed in her stroller, LOL, but she does a lot for us she doesn't do for Mommy and Daddy! She was playing with her new shoes making them light up in the middle picture. Well, getting ready for our big day! I want to be at Park Seed early and do the garden tours before it gets hot, there are a couple of yard sales, too, I need a car seat for Charli so I do not have to keep switching out with Gina, I just woke Les up but I have been up since 5:00. I have my batteries charged and my card reformatted so ready to go!

No comments: