Thursday, June 25, 2009

More VBS and a picture of Seth


Well Les got a Birthday cake and set of 'tools' from the Bible School, he seems pretty happy. His Dr visit was not a high light of the day, though, I had asked Jeremy about getting picture of Seth and Juli sent me 4, I posted one at bottom. I plan on scrapping this one beside one of Charli since she has the same toy.
Now tonight then Friday and VBS will be over, it has went fast this year, the crafts have went very smoothly!



The most Hawaiian-ny-est

Yes, I can get my picture made, too!

Yes, Preacher Bud I did get you hugging that "Hula Girl"!
My DGS, Seth 17 months old, today
Publish Post

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Les. Happy Birthday to Seth!

I loved looking at all the photos. A hoola hoop... not me any more :-)