Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Lightning Bugs and ...

My first photo photo was of Charli and her first lightning bug, I am so glad I was standing there when they caught it, I so loved catching them when I was a kid! We had a Holly tree and they always seemed to be there. She was not afraid to hold it but the poor bug couldn't have made it after all the squeezes, LOL!


And for my news... I went to have dinner with the kids and Charli had on this shirt, I always notice what she had on but Les didn't. She tried to save me the Pregnancy test to take a picture of but the battery didn't last. I hope this one will be a boy.
The first time she gave me a pregnant Willowtree figure she is very creative and I love it! I wanted her to be able to tell my Mom first. I think I am going to wait and let her tell Jeremy, I would rather her let him know when he gets home in a few weeks than to just put it on Face Book or in an email. I never heard anything from my DIL to know if she got Alexis' birthday gift I sent. I really am not surprised though.

2 comments:

Kar said...

Love your blog and all the pics of your adorable Charli. :) What a punkin'.

I was drawn to your blog being you are from Greenwood. That is where I was born, at Self Memorial. I grew up around Lake Greenwood for most of my life. Going through your blog and reading about the different things going on brought back alot of memories. Especially with the mills.

Have a great day! I'll be back to see what else is happening in my "hometown".

CathyK Designs said...

That's great news! You must be so excited!!