Tuesday, June 16, 2009



Got some good news but I am waiting to Blog when the people that need to know first are told, LOL, I hope I can post pictures tomorrow or so!
These pages are done with Connie's new kit. It is a new Collab from Connie Prince and Kandy Kane Creations
[URL=http://www.elementalscraps.com/shoppe/product.php?productid=22181&cat=335&page=2]FOR HIM[/URL] I don't have many pictures of Seth and these were taken last year for Mother's Day so he don't even look like this but I work with what I have!
The top one is for a challenge and I kind'a like it.
Things went smooth at work with the new kids, one was on vacation.
Oh, I enjoyed our Women on Missions Meeting! It is going to be a 'hands on' group where we may clean an elderly member's house or cut the grass or spend some time at the soup kitchen!
I am in charge of membership and fund raising. I already have a great idea. We are going to plan a trip for next summer so we need to have money put aside. The rest of this week is busy, getting Charli when I get off and keeping here until Trey gets off after 6:30. Next week I won't keep her but have Bible School and Festival of Flowers. Doing the Garden Tours and Park Seed. I will post pictures of the topiaries soon!

1 comment:

Agnieszka said...

Nice blog, fantastic images (I watched your gallery).
Greetings from Lodz, Poland
Zofia