Sunday, June 14, 2009


After church Les and I went to eat at one of our favorite restaurants, Chinatown, we love all the Chinese ones here in town and he had to work today so that's what he wanted to do.
My little squirrel friend came to visit this morning and he has sores where he has been in a fight, poor thing, I have seen a robin take after him but he has places on both sides.
One more week until VBS, I have to get the crafts ready to go and I will be keeping Charli, going to Debbie's house, Trey's Mom, and getting her. They will be on vacation next week so I will not see her for a while so I am going to be sure I spend time with her. I did get my office cleaned up for her to come over, I might stop by Grandmama's too. The thing is I have a terrible time pushing the buttons to get her out of the seat!

No comments: