Wednesday, March 4, 2009


I hope everyone slept as well as I did! I feel really good this morning and have not even had a cough attack yet (I am so used to them it is Amazing to start my day without one!)
I am disappointed I couldn't get my cardreader to work because I have Gina's SD card and was going to transfer her things to disc, I sprayed it with my Dust remover but no luck.
So this is my share this morning... I am doing another book for one of my parents, Natali at Scrapbooking Graphics has some Fabulous kits! These I actually PAY FOR since I am not on her CT, LOL! But I bought what she had on sale! The WA is by Bethany on her Blog, I am hooked on her stuff and visit her Blog Elegant Word Art often, I think I put a link at the bottom, if not I will have to.
I am going to check on Les, he is pitiful, I made him some soup last night but it was AWFUL! I didn't get home until 7:30 and was trying to rush it, what a waste, the potatoes I bought had dark spots and I burnt some bacon, my heart was just not into cooking!
I hope you have a blessed day and here is my verse this week...
Commit your work to the Lord and your plans will succeed. Prov 16:3

1 comment:

Zaroga said...

Here... the 53 degrees we had yesterday for a high is our normal winter temp. It felt so cold with the wind outside. I didn't stay out very long.

Sometimes with one of my card readers I have to keep inserting and removing the card until it decides to read the card.