Sunday, January 22, 2012

How to Make Bead and Wire Hearts for Jewelry - The Beading Gem's Journal


How to Make Bead and Wire Hearts for Jewelry - The Beading Gem's Journal

I am sitting here finishing off my zucchini bread my neighbor baked for me and drinking a cup of hot chocolate. Twila gave me a big box and Charli and I have almost finished the box. I add International Delight Almond Joy creamer to it, YUM! Any way I am blog hopping catching up on some I follow and many have stopped all together and even took their's down!
I want to go back and try this heart necklace. I hope Hobby Lobby has this tool because it will make life simpler :)
Other than church nothing much happening around here, Yesterday they took Debbie to ER, she has vertigo and is grieving too much, she even has Mickey's picture as her profile on FB! So sad!
Oh, I did watch election results, I didn't have my heart in it but went ahead and voted Newt because I believe Romney will be out of touch with the average man. He got SC which means in 3 primaries we have had 3 winners. Now Florida is next, I am thinking they will go Romney but in this race I could be fooled!

No comments: