Thursday, April 7, 2011

I had a rough night last night with crazy dreams! I still have so much congestion in my lungs I wake up to cough it up but at 3 I woke up thinking about my brother. He is still so weak. I can't imagine having the scariest thing to happen in your life and not having the one person who loves you most with you. He spent 2 days in ICU and our baby sister stayed as much as she could, I couldn't even go with being sick and Les was working, his friends Roy and Foots were there but Mom was in Florida. We softened everything because we knew Mom would want to come home. He is supposed to lie down as much as possible and he has been pretty good but mostly he sits in his chair or on the steps. The bleeding in his brain is in the center which the Dr said was unusual, if it would have been me I would still be in the hospital but he has no insurance and is an alcoholic and heavy smoker so I guess they needed to release him ASAP. I have to say Roy and Steve are good friends! They met him in the ER and stayed with him. I don't know when he will be checked out or even IF. I have not done too good a job taken care of him since I was so sick and trying to keep the kids and Les has tried to work, take care of me, Jeff and his Mom who has pneumonia. I have to say it made me realize how much I love my brother, it has been scary, he was terrified and ready for me to call 911 with his head throbbing, he almost cried and said Why do things like this happen and brought up my lung disease.
As much as I complain about him I was glad I was with him Saturday and glad he is here today!

No comments: