Saturday, January 15, 2011



This is yesterday, Les cleaned Gina's car off so she could drive to work instead of him driving her. The snow is still sticking around and I fell today, Les and I were laughing so hard it was not easy to get up, LOL! I did what he told me and instead of walking on Gina's walkway I stepped out on the lawn and still down, it wasn't painful or anything. I will just be glad when it is GONE!
I ordered the babies birthday gifts from Barnes and Noble tonight. I was afraid we couldn't make it to Greenville and I wouldn't get Seth's mailed in time. I got Charli a Pinkalicious doll and books and Seth a wooden tool set and books. Charli has memorized the Pinkalisious book! I want to record her, it is amazing because it is a book with a good amount of words and vocabulary. She also likes Fancy Nancy. Gina is getting her these books. I would have liked to find a bigger doll but they are expensive! Right now she is watching Monsters Inc Everyday, LOL! It is too old to find anything from that movie though. I might look on eBay or in Thrift stores to find a Scully toy sometime.

No comments: