Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I got a whole lot done today! Before Charli came I did my laundry, cooked liver and onions for lunch and cleaned the kitchen, cleaned out the freezer, labeled my bead boxes and did a little cleaning, too.
Charli is taking something for her cough and she wanted to take it, I told her she had to wait until 5:00 and she said "I'm Sick" and would lay back and close her eyes, so funny!
Even funnier she saw my box of flowers I had to put spring flowers on my Aunt Doll's grave. I told her I was going to take them to the Cemetery and she started dancing and did that excited gigle she does and said Yay! Cemetery! I was laughing at her so hard, you would think I said Circus or movies! I told her I had to wait on Pop to put it in the car and she started pushing the box saying, "Pop, Cemetery. So funny!

No comments: