Monday, March 1, 2010

I am not going to post a picture today, I have some to download from my camera but I am a little tired, I am almost done with our Playroom.

Today has been a good day, Gina took me to IHOP and Charli went to the potty before we went and after she got up from nap, Gina said tonight she was laying watching TV and saying something, she said "Make Meme feel better, A-Men" Now isn't that precious! We have prayed together a few times like that and she hears prayers at church and Gina talks to her about Jesus.

Today went well at SSI. Ms. Kirkland had twins that used to go to the daycare so we had a bond. Now to wait 3 to 6 months....

Melissa gave me a bird feeder and Les and Jeff painted my birdbath. It looks great! I worked 45 minutes getting my stuff out and will work a few minutes tom.

No comments: