Saturday, October 17, 2009

Update

Gina and Trey went to Atlanta and got Jeremy's family and they got in at 3:00 this AM. They were all tired but it was cute when they put their stuff in the spare room (her Daddy's office) Charli said "NO!" and crossed her little arms, she is not allowed to play in there and thought they shouldn't be there either, LOL! She took right to Alexis and let Seth play in her car and tried to get him to play blocks with her.
She, Les and I had all taken a long nap so when they got home she was feeling good, Les has not gotten much sleep in days. The bad thing is after I ate I got so sick! I started with my stomach at Gina's and when we got home slept a few minutes and got up and Les was in bathroom and I got sick all in the hall! He cleaned it up for me, he has always been good about that kind of thing. I am starting to feel better now, didn't want to take my meds and throw them up but I think I can go take a cool bath and take them now.
Will post pictures later of the kids.

No comments: