Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Charli plays the drums



Charli made me feel good today, she played the drums for me. I really need to get a recorder so I will have sound but I still enjoy recording and posting so I will have it. She also played her little piano toy and sang for me.
Les had to get off work and go to the hospital, his Mom was crying and said the Dr said his time is running out. I know we have been through this over and over and somehow George comes through but I don't know how he can hang on much longer, I will let you know.
Time to go get my potato soup Gina sent home with me, I Love potato soup!

2 comments:

CathyK Designs said...

Glad you are starting to feel better, and very sorry to hear about your FIL.

Twila's Treasures said...

Tammy you need to use my old Kodak. it has sound when you record I think