Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A little Freebie Bookmark

I didn't have many to do this month's Scripture Challenge at 3S so I decided to give it to you! Here's the link. I used the kit http://shop.3scrapateers.com/shopexd.asp?id=5888&bc=no by Pyralis If you are a member at 3S I wish you would check out the challenges! I have nice gifts to give out. I am so proud of the Scrap Your Treasures Challenge but had no one to do it!

If you are just here for the freebie be watching for the mini Royal Muse Blog Train coming up, I will be joing Rina Kroes and Kimmi Stewart and the other creative ladies of their Design Team in it!
I thought this was so funny! Charli likes to see your tummy and she says "Gickle, Gickle" then laughs at herself, She is really jabbering now, I look at the kids at work knowing what the next few month's hold!
One of my babies fell today when he was running and hit his head, while I was loving on him I didn't know he had bit his lip and was bleeding on me, after all he had fell on his back! Thank goodness Les was off and brought me a clean shirt! The child fell 20 minutes later and hurt his ear. Thank goodness he had a better day after that!

Here are the roses Les brought me! The Vase is really a Left Handled pitcher a good friend once gave me to remember him by, he was left handed. I treasure it because he died in the early 80's!

5 comments:

Zaroga said...

I've fallen behind in my reading blogs. Love your roses and this is a lovely bookmark.

Zaroga said...

A beautiful bookmark. Charli is cute and the flowers are beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Apr. 29, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 30 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Charne said...

Very nice bookmark, thank you! Those roses are amazing! And i love the story of the pitcher!