Tuesday, April 28, 2009




I scrapped several of the pictures I took Sunday. I really love this kit by Jeanye AKA It'z A Neet Design at Scrappable called A Little Sunshine. Don't you love the yellow and black/White? I made several pages tonight.
Finally got my picture for the recipe page but I haven't started the page yet, I need to do that since April is almost over!
Les has taken a few days off this week, they have cut their hours so he took some days to have enough hours to pay bills. My week is actually clear other than the usual Charli on Tuesday and Wednesday and church. Thursday out step grand daughter will my 9. I have seen her so little that in July when Jeremy came home she didn't remember who we were when she came over. She is such a funny little girl, her dad has custody of her which means she doesn't see her Mom, my DIL or her sister or Seth her half brother. Makes me sad.

1 comment:

Emily F. said...

Love the pages! You're right, the color scheme of the kit is beautiful!