Friday, September 28, 2007

Well my Baby turned 21 today! She really looked adorable tonight, I had to laugh when she showed me how she had her pants fastened! She is fighting going into maternity pants because she can't find any that fit her well and that she likes! She won't be able to wear this top for awhile as it was uncomfortable, too. We finally watched the tape from her ultrasound, I was amazed to see Charlie's little fingers and her heart beat. Charlie Elizabeth Grogan, I am really surprised she didn't go with Adrian like she had always said... Adrian Hope, oh, well, I KNOW better than to say too much, she is a Mini-Me so no one else's opinon matters, LOL! Gina is now 22 weeks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, Happy Birthday to her!! How exciting about the baby too!!!

Tammy Dunlap said...

She looks so cute Tammy! I bet it is hard for her to find pants, she is so skinny! She looks great pregnant! Hugs, Tammy D.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY Gina!!! WOW! "21", expecting and LOOKING GOOD mamacita!!!

I can relate with not finding maternity pants that you really feel good in, although they have changed drastically over that past 20-30 years!!!

Tammy, I am just BUBBLING over with EXCITEMENT for you as y'all WELCOME this PRECIOUS new bundle into the WORLD and right into your arms!

Hugs to you "GRANDMA",
Linda :)