Saturday, September 29, 2007

Good Morning


I am up and thought I would read some blogs and post this picture of Gina's Willowtree I got for her Birthday. She has given me a few so I wanted to give her one to start her collection. I had a hard time because they are all so cute! This was my decision though so she will remember her first one was on her Birthday. Mama and Sissy gave her Willowtrees, too. I saw several I want for her so I know what part of her Christmas will be.
Amanda came up with a great Blog prompt, What do we think of DST? I like the way it used to be before the Senator or Governor or whatever moved the time it started and ended, I Hated the beginning because I was missing the sunrise on the way to work the first several days! It don't matter as much now since I work afternoons, I just sleep in later now. I am glad after years of Les telling me how bad he hates the change he now keeps quiet, though! That's a great relief!

No comments: