Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Tuesday

When Sierra came to school with this shirt on I loved the mix of pink, orange, yellow and back so I asked Cathie Alesia to make another kit based on "So Striking" but with these colors. She did and it is Wonderful! This is the second time she created a kit with my suggestions and one of the reasons she is one of my favorite designers! I hope you'll look at this kit and some of her other work! http://www.scrapbookersplayground.com/Cart/index.php?main_page=product_scrapbook_info&products_id=6753
Meanwhile a precious woman at work passed away this weekend! Her name was Rosa and she was a True Christian Lady! Even some of the Parents at school cried when they walked in to see her empty desk! I am blessed for knowing her!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, those are beautiful colors!