Thursday, September 20, 2007


.This is Maeson, she is one of those kids I wish I could keep in my class for a long time! She attached to me and calls me MAMA, she loves to sit in my lap and even tries to push anyone else out of my lap! I Loved this outfit she had on and took several pictures of her, I used Cathie's kit "Precious" I thought it looked pretty good with the nice color and texture, Love the torn paper and Beads!
Tonight I took my Mom out for her Birthday. She turned 67 yesterday. I really had a nice time.
Our prompt from Carla is to tell your fears, I can't say there is anything I am really afraid of physically, I enjoy photographing insects so they don't bother me, I wouldn't hold a snake or anything but they don't bother me, I used to be afraid to sleep if I had a mouse in the house because my Mother would tell me stories about having rats in their first apartment and how she was afraid they would get in my crib, grew out of that one. So I don't know. If I fear any situation I pray about it to calm myself, that works well for me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so adorable!!! She looks like such a sweetie!!

Happy Birthday to your Mom!!!

I need to work on Carla's prompt, but I don't know where to start. LOL