Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More Rain


I sat in the car today crocheting and enjoying the rain.
It has started cooling down to the high 80's and the rain was so enjoyable. I had a headache so wasn't very social and Les had a meeting so I sat until it was time for church services.
Yesterday Les was supposed to have a nerve block. I took off work and went with him. His blood pressure was Very high and they would not do it. It is rescheduled for 9/11.
Gina cut my hair today. I told her that her Dad called her "Mini Me" because she fussed at his just like me about not taking his meds! She asked him what was he going to do if he had a stroke.
I have to laugh at how much she is like me!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the rain. i wish it would rain here. :(

sorry he couldn't get his nerve block. :(

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Great photo!