Monday, August 27, 2007


I went with Gina and Sissy looking at cribs and things yesterday. I so enjoy watching Gina as she gets bigger!
At least it is only supposed to get to 89 today and all week we are supposed to get thunderstorms and RAIN! She has been so hot and uncomfortable!
Mama called me worried because she found out I was having trouble breathing, I wish she would not worry! She thinks I keep things from her. Les says he didn't say anything but I don't believe him... I think he just spoke and doesn't remember!
ANYWAY our prompt is about magazines ans the only Magazine I get is a scrapbooking one which I go through over and over. I Love magazines and often by old National Geographics or other ones and go through cutting up and saving. I have file folders with ideas an recipes.

No comments: